...

    Yes, these days I feeling just like the girl on that photo, or like I'm falling in some bag!
    first photo courtesy of Couture Carrie



    I just come back to say Thank you to all my dear Fellow Fashionistas for all support (I'll be back a very soon!), and to posting one new offer for Brands, Boutiques and all concerned.

    Advertise on:

    Fashion Moment

    Fashion Pulse &

    Absolutely Fabulous

    FM Offers:

    Now, you can advertise on Fashion Moment, Fashion Pulse & Absolutely Fabulous blogs.

    You can see the space for your Ad at the Side bar.

    Conditions

    Duration: 1 Month
    Banner Size: 200x90 pixels (Horizontal)
    Price: $
    50 (per month, by one blog you choose) or $120 (per month, for Ad on all three blogs)
    Bonus
    : Additional 30 character text line underneath your banner

    Contact me or if you have any extra questions, feel free to send me an email at chic.fashion.chic@gmail.com

Blog Archive